Thanks for visiting dubiaroachdepot.com (“our Website”)!
By using our Website, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully.
- If personal information is collected for any purpose other than fulfilling an order or facilitating communication with you, we will identify the purposes for which that information is being collected before or at the time it is collected.
- We will use personal information we collect only with the objective of fulfilling the purposes we specify and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain your consent or as required by law.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with your knowledge or consent.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will make available information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information on our Website.
We are committed to conducting business according to these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of all personal information is maintained and protected.
Terms of Service
All materials on our Website are provided “as is”. Dubia Roach Depot (“DRD”) makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, DRD does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on our Website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to our Website.
When permitted by law, DRD or its suppliers or affiliates shall not be liable for claims, losses, or damages, including without limitation, legal fees, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption, arising out of the use, misuse, or inability to use the materials on our Website. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on our Website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. DRD does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. DRD may make changes to the materials contained on our Website at any time without notice. DRD does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
DRD has no control over content on any other Websites and shall not be responsible for any content on any external website. A link from DRD to external websites do not imply endorsement by DRD of those Websites. Use of any linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
If an order is returned to us as “undeliverable” we will refund the customer’s credit card, minus shipping costs and the cost of merchandise that cannot be resold (such as used heating packs or dead roaches), and “cancel” the order. You agree to indemnify and hold DRD harmless from any claims, losses, or damages resulting from any circumstances relating to your receipt of an order, including but not limited to lack of delivery and late delivery.
We offer several Service Guarantees. These include our Live Arrival Guarantee and Complete Satisfaction Guarantee. Our guarantees come with with conditions and limitations. By placing an order on our Website, you agree to our conditions and limitations.
About These Terms
We may modify these terms without notice. If we do make changes, those changes will be posted on this page. By using our Website you agree to be bound by the current version of our terms, as posted here at the time of your visit.
The laws of California shall apply to any disputes arising out of or relating to these terms or the use of our Website. All claims arising out of or relating to these terms or our Website will be litigated exclusively in the federal or state courts of Alameda, California, and you and DRD consent to personal jurisdiction in those courts.